Sunday, November 9, 2008

Eckhart as Cap?

Two-Face actor, Aaron Eckhart, would like to be in another comic book movie after "The Dark Knight," and is making his choices known.
Internet rumors bearing his name swirled around the web when the Captain America movie was announced. So, what would he think about playing the star-spangled hero? This from iFMagazine.com...

On playing a superhero...

“Is it for me?” says Eckhart with a smile. “Are you nuts. I want my piece.”

On playing Captain America...

“I don’t know, I’m getting older – I don’t know if there are any old superheroes,” he admits. When he’s reminded of Robert Downey Jr. in IRON MAN, Eckhart smiles once again.
“That’s true... bastard,” he says with a laugh.

“I would, because they’re fun to do,” says Eckhart. “I had fun doing this movie. I like action in general. I like to run around and be on cool motorcycles.

As far as his favorite heroes growing up, Eckhart admits he always liked Batman and Superman and used to watch them when he woke up on Saturday mornings. But there was one D.C. hero he also really dug – The Green Lantern.

“I’ve forgotten his characteristics and what he does, but I remember liking the Green Lantern a lot,” adds Eckhart.”

Paging Hal Jordan anyone?

No comments: